1. When are we really ever truly satisfied?
2. I’ll take 105 degrees to negative 5 degrees
3. I don’t like talking on the phone (shocking, I know.)
4. Waking up early makes me happier throughout the day
5. Twitter is growing on me
6. It really is a hobby of mine to know who people are and what their story is
7. Take pictures… I’m starting to regret it
8. I am a routine kinda girl and a creature of habit
9. Thank God everyday for your body’s ability to simply move
10. Watch jeopardy. You’ll be surprised how much you know, or how much you don’t.
11. I want to be on a game show at least once
12. Living alone is the pits
13. It’s nice to have one TV show to look forward to during your week
14. Make lists and check things off. It’s a good feeling
15. In my next life I’m going to be a hippy...or a professional athlete.
16. Places I want to go: Australia and Spain, oh and Boston and Maine.
17. Cook.
18. There’s a good chance I’ll be the runaway bride
19. Crosswords are a source of utter happiness, so is the beach
20. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment